No money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by LawUS Constitution Article I, Section 9, Clause 7
WASHINGTON - Congresswoman Kay Granger (R-TX), the Republican Leader of the House Appropriations Committee, released the following statement today after the House passed a partisan coronavirus bill introduced by Speaker Pelosi and House Democrats.
WASHINGTON – Today, Top Republican on the Appropriations Committee Kay Granger (R-TX) released the following statement on the Democrats' inaction to further support small businesses through the Small Businesses Administration's successful, and now unfortunately unfunded, Paycheck Protection Program.
- H.R. 2157 FY 2019 Disaster Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
- H.R. 2740 FY 2020 Four-Bill Appropriations Package: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education + Defense + State and Foreign Operations + Energy and Water Development
- H.R. 3055 FY 2020 Five-Bill Appropriations Package: Commerce, Justice, and Science + Agriculture, Rural Development, and Food and Drug Administration + Interior and Environment + Military Construction and Veterans Affairs + Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- H.R. 3351 FY 2020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act
- H.R. 3401 FY 2019 Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration