No money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by LawUS Constitution Article I, Section 9, Clause 7
WASHINGTON - Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, and Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-TX), ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee, Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX), ranking member of the House Appropriations Committee, and Rep.
WASHINGTON – Top Appropriations Committee Republican Kay Granger (R-TX) issued the following statement after the House passed the Democrats' second appropriations package, H.R.
As the Republican Leader of the Appropriations Committee, I oppose H.R. 7617, the second package of fiscal year 2021 appropriations bills to be considered by the House.
My concerns today will sound very familiar. I had many of the same objections when I spoke on the House floor last week about the first package of appropriations bills.
- H.R. 2157 FY 2019 Disaster Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
- H.R. 2740 FY 2020 Four-Bill Appropriations Package: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education + Defense + State and Foreign Operations + Energy and Water Development
- H.R. 3055 FY 2020 Five-Bill Appropriations Package: Commerce, Justice, and Science + Agriculture, Rural Development, and Food and Drug Administration + Interior and Environment + Military Construction and Veterans Affairs + Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- H.R. 3351 FY 2020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act
- H.R. 3401 FY 2019 Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration