No money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by LawUS Constitution Article I, Section 9, Clause 7
WASHINGTON – Today, Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX), Lead Republican on the House Appropriations Committee, delivered the following remarks during debate of H.R. 5323, an Iron Dome supplemental appropriations bill.
Mister Speaker, I rise today in strong support of H.R. 5323, which provides funding for Israel’s Iron Dome system.
WASHINGTON - Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX), Lead Republican on the House Appropriations Committee, released the following statement on Afghanistan.
“The fall of Afghanistan into the hands of the Taliban just weeks before the 20th anniversary of September 11th is a tragedy that will have many impacts, both short and long term.
Mr. Speaker, I rise today in support of this bill to provide funding for the heroes in our National Guard and Capitol Police, as well as the brave people of Afghanistan who supported our troops overseas.
While I am disappointed that it has taken this long to reach an agreement, the bill before us today is a strong package that deserves our support.
- H.R. 2157 FY 2019 Disaster Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
- H.R. 2740 FY 2020 Four-Bill Appropriations Package: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education + Defense + State and Foreign Operations + Energy and Water Development
- H.R. 3055 FY 2020 Five-Bill Appropriations Package: Commerce, Justice, and Science + Agriculture, Rural Development, and Food and Drug Administration + Interior and Environment + Military Construction and Veterans Affairs + Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- H.R. 3351 FY 2020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act
- H.R. 3401 FY 2019 Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration