No money shall be drawn from the Treasury but in Consequence of Appropriations made by LawUS Constitution Article I, Section 9, Clause 7
WASHINGTON – Today, Appropriations Committee Republican Leader Kay Granger (R-TX) and Chair Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) led a briefing on the security surrounding the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2021.
WASHINGTON – Today, Rep. Kay Granger (TX), Republican Leader of the House Appropriations Committee, announced the Republican Steering Committee’s recommendations for subcommittee ranking members and new Republican committee members for the 117th Congress. The recommendations will need to be ratified by the Republican Conference.
- H.R. 2157 FY 2019 Disaster Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act
- H.R. 2740 FY 2020 Four-Bill Appropriations Package: Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education + Defense + State and Foreign Operations + Energy and Water Development
- H.R. 3055 FY 2020 Five-Bill Appropriations Package: Commerce, Justice, and Science + Agriculture, Rural Development, and Food and Drug Administration + Interior and Environment + Military Construction and Veterans Affairs + Transportation and Housing and Urban Development
- H.R. 3351 FY 2020 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act
- H.R. 3401 FY 2019 Humanitarian Assistance and Security at the Southern Border Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration