January 15, 2019
WASHINGTON – House Appropriations Committee Ranking Member Kay Granger (R-TX) today announced the Members of the House who will serve as Ranking Members of the Committee’s various subcommittees for the 116th Congress after they had been recommended by the House Republican Steering Committee.
Granger also appointed Congressman Tom Cole (R-OK) to serve as Vice Ranking Member of the Committee.
“We have assembled a great team of leaders to head our subcommittees this Congress. I am looking forward to working with each of them as we seek to ensure the priorities of the American people are reflected in the work of this Committee,” said Granger.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration – Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (NE)
- Commerce, Justice, Science – Rep. Robert Aderholt (AL)
- Defense – Rep. Ken Calvert (CA)
- Energy and Water Development – Rep. Mike Simpson (ID)
- Financial Services and General Government – Rep. Tom Graves (GA)
- Homeland Security – Rep. Chuck Fleischmann (TN)
- Interior and Environment – Rep. David Joyce (OH)
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education – Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Legislative Branch – Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (WA)
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs – Rep. John Carter (TX)
- State Department, Foreign Operations – Rep. Hal Rogers (KY)
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development – Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart (FL)
Print version of this document